Jim Dandy to the Rescue, LLC
- Experience: 4 Years
- License No. and State: RBS55173 South Carolina
- Liability Insurance: The Main Street America Group
- About Costs: up to $1,000
- Deposit Required: No
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check
Columbia, South Carolina 29210
Call Mr. Clay Stewart
- Wood Work
Building Materials and Equipment
- Fence & gate repair hang lights/fans
Types of Projects
Type of Client
Jim Dandy to the Rescue, LLC has been Verified by BuildingPros.com
The information in the BuildingPros Directory is provided exclusively by participating handymans. When you see this seal, it means BuildingPros.com has verified the following:
- The name and contact details of the professional
- That the professional's license, if applicable, is valid within the in which he or she practices
- That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice
BuildingPros.com verifies the information at the time a handyman is initially listed in the BuildingPros Directory and then upon expiration of the professional's credentials.
If you find any of the information in the BuildingPros Directoryto be inaccurate in any way, please tell us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
You assume full responsibility for the communications with any handyman you contact through the BuildingPros Directory. BuildingPros.com shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the BuildingPros Directory.
The BuildingPros Directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any handymans it lists. Inclusion in the BuildingPros Directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from the BuildingPros Directory imply BuildingPros.com disapproval. BuildingPros.com does not warrant or represent that the BuildingPros Directory or any part thereof is accurate or complete. BuildingPros.com disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.